Report a Problem

A Request can be submitted electronically by completing the below form and will be forwarded to the appropriate Officer for assessment and action as considered necessary.

If you have noticed something that you think may need attention, you are able to assist our office by letting us know by filling out the Minor Works Request online form

In the case of an emergency (ie. dangerous fallen tree or stormwater flooding), we recommend you call SES on 132 500 or 000 if life threatening. You may contact our office on 08 8658 1260 during business hours if you require further assistance.