Council's Strategic Management Plan Review
The Strategic and Community Plan is a document with a vision for the future economic, social and environmental development of the district.
It sets a clear direction for the District Council of Orroroo Carrieton and illustrates how Council will meet the expectations and needs of the community in a planned and coordinated manner.
It is a working document that will be continually revised as strategies and actions are completed and new challenges are presented. This Plan can be used by the Council and community to facilitate a positive economic, social and environmental future for our area.
Council has recently finalised the following draft plans:
- Strategic and Community Plan 2020 – 2030
- Long Term Financial Plan 2020 – 2030
- Asset Management Plan 2020 – 2030
- Annual Business Plan and Budget 2020/21
The Public Consultation commenced on Monday 11th May 2020 and will conclude on Monday 1st June 2020 at 11am in accordance with Council’s adopted consultation strategy.
Submissions are invited to be made in the following ways:
- Posted to DC of Orroroo Carrieton PO Box 3, Orroroo SA 5341
- Emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or facsimile 08 8658 1413
If you would like to speak with a Council staff member to find out more, please contacted the Council office on 08 8658 1260 or email@example.com