Employment Opportunity - Works Team Member
FULL TIME EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Works Team Member
This is an exciting opportunity to join a workforce who are passionate about the area they live and work in and diligently support Council members in serving our community.
Applications are sought from candidates with practical knowledge and demonstrated experience in civil construction works. In particular, Council are seeking candidates with road construction, grader operator and finishing experience, with relevant qualifications and certifications.
Written applications should speak to the key duties of the position including:
- Grader operation for construction and patrol grading
- Infrastructure maintenance (signage, footpaths, unsealed and sealed roads, parks and gardens, cemeteries)
- Heavy plant operation (truck, wheel loader, skid)
- Wellbeing, health and safety
- On-call Duty Officer (7 week rotation approx).
The role is based in Orroroo and is full time (1 FTE).
How do I Apply?
Click here for the Job Description
Enquiries can be directed to Dylan Strong, Chief Executive Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 08 865 81260.
Applications are to be addressed to the District Council of Orroroo Carrieton, PO Box 3, ORROROO SA 5431 or emailed to email@example.com before 5pm Friday 18th June 2021